market-farming - RE: [Market-farming] salad mix production

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: russandrosie <russandrosie AT comcast.net>
  • To: 'Market Farming' <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [Market-farming] salad mix production
  • Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 13:08:02 -0700

Bob,

Last year, I believe I got 1 pound of 28-day old lettuce mix out of one
plastic seed tray. I usually broadcasted about 60 seeds per tray. I do
believe I got the same ratio when planting on soil beds.
(I hope I'm remembering correctly. I injured my back and am not growing
this year.)

Rosie
Tanglewood Farms - PNW