market-farming - [Market-farming] First show...

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "" <herbthyme AT simcon.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] First show...
  • Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 20:50:39 -0400

I would like to thank all of you that wrote back to me regarding my first
show! It really does help me and calms me somewhat to read what you all have
to say! It is all great wisdom, of which I will try and use to the best of
my ability. I am pretty good with most people, and once I try this, I think
I should be a little bit more loose with it. It's always that first time
that makes me stop dead in my tracks,then I am alright!
Thanks again to all of you, I will let everyone know how it goes!

Courtney McLeod
Herb Thyme
Middlefield, Oh

  • [Market-farming] First show..., , 04/13/2004