market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Alternative to Frontline

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Allan Balliett <igg AT igg.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Alternative to Frontline
  • Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2004 23:34:40 -0400

Robert - Working in your neighborhood, on the foul side of the Blue Ridge, we didn't see another tick on man nor beast after we got our flock of Guinea Hens. We didn't start small, though, we had 120 of them in March (and 7 by October)) (They have a bad habit of taunting foxes, apparently.) Try it! You're neighbors will love you! -Allan