market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] raising organic flowers

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: OakCamp2 AT aol.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] raising organic flowers
  • Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2004 23:00:01 EDT

You might want to try Jolly  Farmer for organic plug production.  They now have herb and vegetables they grow organically, I'm not sure what they would require, in volume, to produce your flower plugs organically.  Nothing ventured nothing gained, huh??

HTH,
Barb Birkinbine
Oak Camp Herb Farm,LLC
Lodi, WI