market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] was comfortable field-worthy shoes - now hats

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: IdleThymeFarm AT aol.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] was comfortable field-worthy shoes - now hats
  • Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2004 16:37:57 EDT

I purchased both my hat and boots for the season from Sierra Trading Post. They have a website. The boots were $120 lace up leather boots that I got for $69 and the hat was on clearance for $15. The hat has a neck flap that rolls down for sun protection and a strap so it stays on well in the wind. Search the clearance or bargain page for great prices. The merchandise is always changing so check often. If the hat has stood the test of Wyomings wind and sun it should pass anywhere! Good luck!

Shelly Elliott
Idle Thyme Farm

www.IdleThymeFarms.com

A place where time stands still, where back to nature is simply a way of life!

  • Re: [Market-farming] was comfortable field-worthy shoes - now hats, IdleThymeFarm, 04/09/2004