market-farming - [Market-farming] Richters and JL Hudson

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: <miranda AT tagoresmith.com>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Richters and JL Hudson
  • Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 12:26:09 -0500

Sorry for the bum steer--I'm sure it is a hassle getting stuff from
Richters these days. That's too bad, because they really do have
wonderful cultivars. I'd like to add another company to the list of good
suppliers: JL Hudson, in California. You won't have to go through
customs with them. Their website is: http://www.jlhudsonseeds.net/

They have fantastic seeds for exotics that you might not find elsewhere
and they do a good job with descriptions and so on. However, you
wouldn't buy a pound of nasturtium seeds from them--they are better for
perennials and stock that you plan to propagate yourself as the mother
plants get large.

Miranda Smith

  • [Market-farming] Richters and JL Hudson, miranda, 03/26/2004