market-farming - [Market-farming] Richter's

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Kendra Poole <ardnek710 AT earthlink.net>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Richter's
  • Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 16:53:15 -0600 (GMT-06:00)

I was very impressed with Richter's selection but also had horrible customer
service experiences with them. It took them 6 weeks to resend a non
plant/seed item to me that I never recieved. They argued with me over it at
first, then didn't return emails for a while and finally after 6 weeks resent
my order. I also had horrible germination rates with the herb seeds that I
did get from them. I had almost 100% germination across the board from the
10 cent seeds from Big Lots and Walmart and less than 50% germination on the
Richter's seeds. I also ordered greek oregano seeds from them and what grew
from the seeds was Basil. They insisted that I mixed up the plantings but
it was the only thing I planted in that spot. Needless to say, that I will
not buy items from them again although I do love their catalog...:)
Kendra&Brooke

  • [Market-farming] Richter's, Kendra Poole, 03/26/2004