market-farming - RE: [Market-farming] Thyme & Richters Herbs

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "mmaysen" <mmaysen AT alltel.net>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [Market-farming] Thyme & Richters Herbs
  • Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 17:49:01 -0600

My last two orders from Richters have been 'intercepted' and a few of
the seed packets sliced open at the top. I called Richters the first
time this happened and they informed me that some orders will be
inspected by the US government (don't remember if it was USDA or customs
or?) My orders also took quite a while to arrive.
MeLani