market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Thyme & Richters Herbs

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost AT gilanet.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Thyme & Richters Herbs
  • Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 12:53:28 -0700

I have a long listing of seed and plant producers by states if that's any
help. See my page at http://globalcircle.net/mh/seeds.htm . Any
additions/corrections to suggest please mail me at tradingpost AT gilanet.com .

paul tradingpost AT gilanet.com

That is well said, replied Candide, but we must cultivate our garden.
--Voltaire [Francois-Marie Arouet] Candide