market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] new farm website

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Liz Pike" <liz AT laughingbrookfarm.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] new farm website
  • Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 06:35:39 -0500

> Market Gardners - I wanted to inform the list about my farms new website,
> www.bluerooforganics.com. I also wanted to thank Steve Sando
> for having inspired me to create my site with his site - his site
> www.ranchogordo.com is super cool.

Hi Sean, great job on your website!!!!! It's sleek & professional but full
of content for potential customers!! Love it!! You won't go wrong learning
from Steve! Now go list it at Localharvest.org so new customers can find
you!!

I've redone my own farm website to reflect actually having stuff to sell
this year--finally, but it won't be up for public perusal until next week.
It doesn't help to be having server problems...arggghh. If any of you tried
to access list faqs & were unable, they are now back online
(http://www.marketfarming.net/mflistfaq.asp).

Liz Pike
Laughingbrook Farm
Westfield NC