market-farming - RE: [Market-farming] new farm website

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "mmaysen" <mmaysen AT alltel.net>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [Market-farming] new farm website
  • Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 12:47:39 -0600

Sean,
That is an attractive website. Very classy. Thanks for sending the link.
And Steve's is also aesthetically pleasing.
Great color combinations.
You've inspired me to revise my own ... as if I need another thing on my
to-do list ;-)

MeLani

--Market Gardners - I wanted to inform the list about my farms
--new website,
--www.bluerooforganics.com. I also wanted to thank Steve Sando
-- for having inspired me to create my site with his site - his site
--www.ranchogordo.com is super cool.
--
--sean albiston