market-farming - [Market-farming] Information freely given

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Pat Rupiper" <arupiper AT bright.net>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Information freely given
  • Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 05:05:18 -0500

I just wanted to insert a note of thanks to Bill Shoemaker and many others who help educate us without preaching. I have learned so much and really appreciate the information. I am not big enough yet to be considered anything but a "Hobby Farm", but my vegetables are enjoyed by many and I am getting better at planning and intercropping! Thank heavens for newspaper mulch, it really works under straw to decrease weeding.
Just one question since the list seems to be talking about peppers. What is the best way to encourage germination of the seed?
Thanks, Pat Southern Ohio