market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Sheds

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Joel Bush <jbush4 AT ipa.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Sheds
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 18:52:35 -0600

You might want to consider an alternative and build using the Starplate system. I used it to build my chicken coop and it went together easily and looks great. Now my wife wants a gazebo and a greenhouse.

You can see the building method at http://www.strombergschickens.com/starplate_building_system/starplate_index.htm