market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] farm software question update

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Maureen Barger <mf12 AT cornell.edu>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] farm software question update
  • Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2004 10:37:16 -0500

Hi -- I am new here :-)
I use Premium Home and Business for mine. Met with the accountant last week to go over my records to make sure there were no surprises as it is my first time filing as a farm. Quicken is great. This version is not new, really, but they update each of their offerings yearly. This version of Quicken allows for invoices, mileage tracking, asset tracking and standard checking account stuff. Reports are great.