market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] farm software question update

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Bob, Kathleen, & Kory Brocious" <bbrocious AT hotmail.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] farm software question update
  • Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2004 10:20:44 -0500

Folks,
I did a little research and found a reasonably priced solution. Quicken has a new product called Quicken Premium Home & Business 2004. It retails at Best Buy for almost $80. I found it on Ebay, for just less than $31 delivered to my door. The catch is there is no original box or paper manual. The manual is on the CD. I talked with the sellers and the reason they sell it so cheaply is because they bid on damaged shipments. They guarantee money back if you're not happy and have a very high rating on Ebay as well. The price I paid is not an auction price but their "Buy It Now" price. You can't beat it. I've used Quicken products in the past and have been pleased with them. I'm going to give this a try as it will meet my home and business needs.

If you are interested, go to Ebay, search on Quicken Premium Home & Business 2004 and look for the Buy It Now listings for $27. They do not take PayPal but will take money orders or other online payment methods.

Bob