market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] conferences & calendar events

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Liz Pike" <liz AT laughingbrookfarm.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] conferences & calendar events
  • Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 14:54:36 -0500

> We have plenty of farm events on our website. (posted by our member farms)
You're
> welcome to reuse any of that information:
>
> http://www.duluthsuperior.com/mld/duluthsuperior/news/7599723.htm

thanks Guillermo (uh, did the snake come from a member farm?? ; )))

I think the link you meant to post is to localharvest.org. Btw, how's site
traffic with all the mad cow news?? Sounds like opportunity ringing for
small farmers everywhere. Now's the time to get marketing plans in
place...BUY LOCAL is more important than ever!!

Liz Pike
Laughingbrook Farm
Westfield NC
http://www.marketfarming.com