market-farming - [Market-farming] conferences & calendar events

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Liz Pike" <liz AT laughingbrookfarm.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] conferences & calendar events
  • Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 14:29:35 -0500

I'm updating the calendar page on marketfarming.com. If anyone has
information on conferences, farm shows, workshops or special dates for farm
activities (could be something you're presenting on at your own farm),
please send me the information! Thanks!

Just received a catalog from Vesey's Seeds, can't wait to try their
Victoriana Mix Dahlias. The write-up says lilac-mauve to soft pink, but the
pic shows yellows/oranges too. I need more yellow/orange varieties, the
"mexican" colors sell better than pinks/mauves, except for weddings. Anyone
grow these before??

Liz Pike
Laughingbrook Farm
Westfield NC