market-farming - [Market-farming] Re: commercial kitchen

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Mary Whitney" <mary AT whitneysorchard.com>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Re: commercial kitchen
  • Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 22:28:15 -0800

"Any church/private kitchen can be used, if approved and
if proper storage and transportation is used."

Churches may not be able to rent you their kitchen (they may or may not be
able to just let you use it?) as they are non-profit organizations and cannot
take in money for renting out the kitchen. so either it would have to be
free use, or it wouldn't happen. Is what our church said when we kind of
looking into using the kitchen..and boy is it a nice one!! Only a couple of
years old and all the nice stuff in it lol.

We are looking to build our commercial kitchen in the back of a semi trailer.
Mary

--
www.whitneysorchard.com
SweetBriar Rabbits - Fryers available