market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Straw bale Queen

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Andrea <elsaella AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Straw bale Queen
  • Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 14:19:31 -0800 (PST)

Hello Shelley,

And me who thought I was the straw bale Queen. :-)
I mulch everything I can with straw,then at the end of the season turn it into the soil to amend,and give the soil food for the next season.
Regards Andrea
P.S.There can only be one queen,so one of us has to be the princess?

IdleThymeFarm AT aol.com wrote:
Being the straw bale queen that I am, I use straw bales and they hold up through the Southeast Wyoming wind so 30mph should be no problem.

Shelly Elliott
Idle Thyme Farm

www.IdleThymeFarm.com

If you would have a lovely garden, you should live a lovely life! ~ Shaker saying