market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] row covers

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Allan Balliett <igg AT igg.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] row covers
  • Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 09:44:05 -0500

Perhaps I have not been thorough enough when covering with dirt - but it
takes a long time by hand, and lying poles or some other such thing is much
more effective and time efficient for me.

for me, also. the issue is never just holding down the covers. The issue is how to get back under the covers and out of them and not destroy the cover and be able to hold it down again, sometimes with your arms full of produce! ;-)