market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Farms Dealing with the IRS

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Pat Meadows <pat AT meadows.pair.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Farms Dealing with the IRS
  • Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 09:26:36 -0500

On Tue, 25 Nov 2003 07:45:03 -0600, you wrote:

>I also only received the text only. Maybe check your settings. TB

PS - It seems I am *not* mistaken about this being a
plain-text format list.

Here's a quotation from a posting by Liz Pike (listowner),
dated 6/5/2003.

-------------------------

1. Please do not send html posts. Posts must be plain
text. If you don't know how to do this, email me. Many
subscribers, due to the rural nature of our profession, are
on slow or limited connections so large posts can't be
tolerated. Posting limit is set at 20k, which is normally
enough to allow your post and a few lines of the post to
which you are replying. It's also set low enough to prevent
viruses from coming through the list. Also, when you send
your post html, it converts to gobbledygook for those on
digest!

Note that it's not optional. Posts *must* be plain text.

Pat