market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Farms Dealing with the IRS

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Elizabeth Knutson" <eknutson AT clubdepot.com>
  • To: <avalonfarmshomegrown AT earthlink.net>
  • Cc: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Farms Dealing with the IRS
  • Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 23:12:32 -0700

If the line, "> Please indulge me momentarily and then I'll not darken your
listing again." means you are leaving the market farming list, most
assuredly, don't leave on my account. I debated long and hard (but
apparently perhaps not long and hard enough) before I posted that response.
My apologies if I offended you. I generally avoid any fracas. The HTML thing
did not bother me at all. I do understand that taxes are important and
mightily affect the bottom line. I just do not feel that debate on **points
of view** on taxation is any more appropriate on this list than was the
subject of health insurance. And I feel I can debate taxes about as well as
any lay person who was formerly a trained tax preparer. But I won't.

Again, **I** joined the list for information I can use. Tax information, I
do not expect from the list. That is not a one size fits all, and I will get
the best **fit** for me from my tax attorney or accountant.

Betsy (eknutson AT clubdepot.com)
Southern Idaho, USDA Zone 5