market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] End of season?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Windsoap AT aol.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] End of season?
  • Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2003 20:53:35 EDT

In a message dated 10/17/2003 3:15:33 PM Central Daylight Time, Nan3russ AT aol.com writes:

How late do the CSAs usually operate?

We're doing a CSA in a tunnel for the winter - Nov-Feb.  Leaf and head lettuces, mesclun, radishes and a couple of cherry tomato plants.  We started early, cutting leaf lettuces early this week, to the joy of our members.  The Johnny's Allstar mix comes on fast!  First time for this.  Stay tuned.
Wendy
Akin Farm
TX