market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Aisia beetles

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: John Hendrickson <jhendric AT wisc.edu>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Aisia beetles
  • Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 12:42:56 -0500

Ever notice how foul they smell when you crush them? Try crushing grapes with a few in the clusters. Wine made with the bettles in the grapes ought to really make an impression.

My dog was eating dead ones off the living room carpet last night.  Given what a dog will venture to eat, I find it amazing that dogs have survived the evolutionary process!

John Hendrickson
Center for Integrated Agricultural Systems
University of Wisconsin-Madison
mail: 1450 Linden Drive
street: 1535 Observatory Drive
Madison, WI  53706