market-farming - RE: [Market-farming] FSA and Farm Bill Survey

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Marie Kamphefner" <kampy AT grm.net>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [Market-farming] FSA and Farm Bill Survey
  • Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2003 12:54:34 -0500

Thanks Shelly, now I know what you’re talking about.  Every time I ask them for assistance, it’s not covered by their agency or there’s nothing they can do to help.  They have equipment to rent but all of it is too big for our tractor.  They certainly are geared to the large grower.  I think I’ll pursue this and see if we can benefit from their resources.

Marie in Missouri