market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] RE: Market vehicles

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: jjvaughn AT juno.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] RE: Market vehicles
  • Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 13:04:22 -0500

We've went to a 6' * 12' foot cargo trailer this year. It was mainly for
our meat freezers, but I think it would be worth it for just veggies too.
It's so nice to come home and drop the trailer and know everything is
ready to go for the next market- tables, set-up stuff, etc. Especially
since we are down to one truck and would be loading and unloading every
week- sometimes it would be 3 times a week.

Jim

Jim and Julie Vaughn
Rocky Glade Farm...your connection to a real family farm!
Eagleville, Tn 37060-4102