market-farming - [Market-farming] Re: market vehicle

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Leigh Hauter <lh AT pressroom.com>
  • To: mary AT whitneysorchard.com, Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Re: market vehicle
  • Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 21:54:13 -0400

I use an Ford E-150 We bought it new last year, a stripped down model for something like 14 thousand. (we negotiated with all the local dealers on the internet, a good way to go for the buyer). What it has to recommend it is it holds more than a f-150 pick up, the air conditioner keeps the veggies cool and, of course, the price was right. I would be sure to get a van with the wire wall behind the driver so when you hit the brakes the vegetables don't come up and squish you.