market-farming - [Market-farming] the Insurance Scam

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: sora AT coldreams.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] the Insurance Scam
  • Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 12:08:01 -0700 (PDT)

I have the same federal health plan as our wonderful representatives. If
> this
> plan can be made available to federal workers/politicians, it can be made
> available to all at an affordable price.
Imagine the plight of the thousands of Federal Workers hired on to do the
most dangerous work such as wildland firefighting, disaster clean-up etc.
These are mostly dedicated workers who have made a career of
it...catagorized as migrant temps and offered absolutely no benefits
whatsoever.