market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] insurance

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: LEMON306 AT aol.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] insurance
  • Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 13:18:50 EDT

Sorry Lucy but that's not workable on a countrywide level nor should it be. Washington has cut its deals with the few at the horrible expense of the many. They need to be brought to account. I suggest we no longer have elections since so many are easily bought. I suggest our representatives be picked just as we do jurors. Surly if we are intelligent enough to decide the life or death fate of our fellow citizens we are intelligent enough to serve them in Washington. Same goes for judges, etc.