market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Market selling etiquitte ?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Liz Pike" <liz AT laughingbrookfarm.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Market selling etiquitte ?
  • Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 14:42:21 -0400

ps, something I forgot...with selling garlic, it has a long shelf life.
Have you considered checking with another farmer/vendor to see if they'd
consider carrying your stuff?? I think it's Steve on this list who is doing
that, with heirloom beans, correct Steve?? He can give you more info on how
that's handled...of course he'll kill me if he's too busy to post ; ))))

Liz Pike