market-farming - [Market-farming] Regulations - Robert Farr

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Pat Rupiper" <arupiper AT bright.net>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Regulations - Robert Farr
  • Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2003 06:03:01 -0400

I went to the site, it is a bit overwhelming to say the least. Where do I look to find the Farmers Market Requirements for what can be sold?  (Last year I went into D.C. and the Agriculture Building to try to find that answer - they not only had no clue, they couldn't tell me where to look!). I sure would like to see our market follow the rules correctly. As of now, our local health inspector has given us some guidelines, but no printed materials to back them up. ( Southern Ohio) Thank you. Pat