market-farming - [Market-farming] Saving potatoes for seed

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Marie Kamphefner" <kampy AT grm.net>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Saving potatoes for seed
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 10:35:41 -0500

Regards to the list:

Although I provided the recipe for the hornworms, I never did eat any.
I don't think I could eat something that clicks when I get it. Nasty
things - they pee green stuff on you when you grab 'em.

Anyway, my folks used to store their potatoes in the cave and in the
spring would plant what was left. So I would imagine that if you
reproduced the temperature and humidity of a cave it would work.

Marie in Missouri (hoed strawberries all morning and I'm ready for a
nap)