market-farming - [Market-farming] ez-up alternative

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Denbro1 AT aol.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] ez-up alternative
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 09:23:54 EDT

at our tailgate markets we have been using ez-ups. but it seems that they
don't last more then one season. the tops rips and the frame gets worked. so
this
year we got caravans. we got ours at costco. same price as ez-up but much
nicer. the top seems thicker and more durable. the frame is coated and it
slides
easier. and instead of having to push the buttons in to disassemble it, there
are pull tabs that we very easy to pull out. it comes with three sides,
stakes
and sand bags(minus the sand!!!) it comes with a storage cover with handles
and wheels for easy transport. so far we love it. i can set it up solo in
about 3 minutes.
dennis
von thun farms
nj

  • [Market-farming] ez-up alternative, Denbro1, 07/14/2003