market-farming - RE: [Market-farming] rebar removal

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: <bob AT bidumup.com>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [Market-farming] rebar removal
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2003 11:23:03 -0500

Take a 2" X 4" X 8' , a wheel without the tire, piece of sturdy nylon rope.
Wrap the nylon around the stake 10 or so times and loop it against it's self
at the bottom of the stake. Then tie to the 2X4 end, after that snug the
wheel up under the 2X4 as close to the stake as possible and push down on
the other end. A variation on this would be a short chain with a scissor
clamp on one end.
Bob C