market-farming - [Market-farming] from new subscriber

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "odonnell" <odonnell AT usmo.com>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] from new subscriber
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2003 08:30:20 -0500

Hi List,

So glad I found you; from list of recommendations of local Master Gardner class I just finished.  Have 85 acres; planting warm season grasses on about 35 to attract turkey and quail.  Interested in Missouri Native Plants and growing seed for sale.  Looking at variety of ideas for developing property as well as producing income.

I'm enjoying reading posts and learning lots while I do so.  Great opportunities here!
Thanks,
Donna

  • [Market-farming] from new subscriber, odonnell, 06/15/2003