market-farming - [Market-farming] Cut Flower growers

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Judy Lynn" <thlady_saint AT hotmail.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Cut Flower growers
  • Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2003 12:37:04 -0700

Does anyone have pictures of your cut flower farms?? I would love to see examples of the different sized flower farms I hear about on this list.  It may be something I would take on myself in the not so distant future.  I would love to see the ideas and layouts and such.  Thanks

   Judy

  • [Market-farming] Cut Flower growers, Judy Lynn, 06/06/2003