market-farming - [Market-farming] Spanish words attachment?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "van weldon" <woodduckfarm AT ev1.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Spanish words attachment?
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 12:57:34 -0600

I have put together an excel spreadsheet that has several Spanish to English
and English to Spanish translations for frequently used farm terms. I
basically went to an on line Spanish dictionary and typed in what words that
I sought.

I place the printout a water proof clear plastic sleeve that I can carry in
my back pocket. If I need help, I pull it out and the worker usually gets
the idea with my other broken Spanish. This is not a cure all but it also
helps me learn Spanish words as well. How these words get into a phrase may
be the tougher challenge. Typically this meets the requirements.

Are we allowed to provide attachments on this forum? If so, and if anyone is
interested, I will be pleased to send the excel attachment along to this
list serve, or you can contact me directly at woodduckfarm AT ev1.net.

Let me know,

Van
Texas 8b