market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Hot arugula

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "jay gee" <JayGee AT jghelp.com>
  • To: "Market Farming Discussion List" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Hot arugula
  • Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 13:23:22 -0800 (PST)

>>That is how you find a market.
>>Don't write a possible product off
>>without giving it a try. ;-)

>I know from experience that Jay is correct. Many people do not have
>perceptions that go beyond what they've taken in from advertising
>copy. I also know that such a market would not be long lasting,
>because, through a variety of mechanisms, Truth will out.

Nothing in the sign copy suggested was
untruthful. It was a different way of looking
at a plant. Is veal any less than beef in a
young wrapper?

The market is HOT, not mature versus
young and tender. That was what I was
pointing out. (-:

jay gee
not a farmer -- but interested in farming
(in Southern California where the sun is
shining brightly after 2.5" of rain over the
last 36 hours).