market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Inexpensive trays

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Allan Balliett <igg AT igg.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Inexpensive trays
  • Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 08:46:02 -0500

I don't know how inexpensive they were, but I bought cases of channel
trays from Griffin's Greenhouse Supply.

Thanks. I'm looking for a more direct source.

I'd usually go to Johnny's for things, but they are about 30percent higher than other catalogs on those particular items.

I'm wondering if someone has an even more direct source.

Thanks

-Allan