market-farming - RE: [Market-farming] Coleman Xtreme Cooler

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Rick Williams" <mrfarm AT frontiernet.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [Market-farming] Coleman Xtreme Cooler
  • Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2003 10:17:19 -0600

Thanks so much to the rapid return comments on the Coleman Xtreme. We are
able to buy them on sale for $19.72 for the 36 quart size. Although we
normally are required to maintain zero degrees F under our farm sales
license, we were told by the Agriculture Dept. that they will allow to +10 F
for transport.

Actually, another official told me privately something else but I won't
mention it openly:)

Again, thanks for the information. These coolers will likely get a lot of
use this summer.

Sincerely,

Rick Williams
Misty Ridge Farm