market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Fast greenhouse greens

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Allan Balliett <igg AT igg.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Fast greenhouse greens
  • Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 21:35:21 -0500

Miranda -

That's one of the things I couldn't suss out - in fact, now that I think of it, it may already be too warm for lettuce germ in the deep beds - but, it appears from your note that the fast growing salad mix should be of acceptable quality.

Thanks for reminding me on the basil! WOn't be so slow next year, I bet!!

-Allan

Allan:
In four weeks, you can grow a nice salad mix. If you have the
market, it should be the most profitable green you can grow in a
month. --Plant individual species in separate rows, spaced tightly.
You'll be able to cut before you transplant the tomatoes.