market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] ventilation fans, economy?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: sunnfarm AT netscape.net
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org (Market Farming)
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] ventilation fans, economy?
  • Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2003 13:27:41 -0500

Plastic box fans are economical because they are cheap and thats about all
they have to offer, they blow appart after three years in a greenhouse from
UV degradation. If you want a great low cost efficient fan that moves alot of
air try Patton or FlowPro 18" all metal fans, I have been running 10 of them
for 10 years almost non stop only one motor quit. Northern Co. sells FlowPro
18" for $39.95 call them at 1800-5567885...Bob.
Sunny Meadow Farm
Bridgeton, NJ.

http://webmail.netscape.com/