market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Canvas bags

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "jay gee" <jgj23 AT mindspring.com>
  • To: "market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Canvas bags
  • Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 13:32:54 -0800 (PST)

Leigh Hauter wrote:

>Does anyone have a source for canvas tote bags? I was thinking about
>buying a bunch of them for our CSA customers this year (you know,
>with a custom printed logo on the side) instead of using plastic
>bags. I would order something like 500 at a time.

Do a Google search on "advertising specialties" +"canvas tote"
and see what you get, should be plenty to choose from.

Get bids from three or four suppliers on the same size in
order to find the best price. 500 totes is a decent sized
order.

Ask for a sample bag before you award the order.

Jay Gee
not a farmer - but interested in farming