market-farming - RE: [Market-farming] Canvas bags

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: <bbo AT akasha.net>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [Market-farming] Canvas bags
  • Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 16:35:18 -0600

she's my sister-in-law and does great work -- I doubt she can match 19
cents, but that seems a little too inexpensive to me.

Leslie in Kansas City

http://www.hawkimporters.com is the web site --- you would need to set up
an account with them. I buy a lot of stuff from them over the course of a
year. The price is published in the monthly specials they send. The best
way to cure your doubt is to check it out the site for your self. The price
defends itself - the veiled hint that the price might be lacking in truth is
simply offensive. If looking up the web site is to difficult you can simply
call 1-800-634-9285 and ask the for the price check on the February-March
2003 Specials, page 6 100%cotton bag 7oz. Gift #AB10 minimum order 240 pc.
Bob Crowder