market-farming - [Market-farming] chicken plucken!

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "St. Joseph the Worker Farm" <jmmps AT rocketmail.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] chicken plucken!
  • Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 14:18:35 -0800 (PST)

thanks for the advice on plucking chickens by hand. We
have done this before when we killed 80 chickens one
day but now that we plan on doing this regularly, each
year, with some other families, we could eventually be
doing 100 or more a couple times a year. Thats why we
thought it would be nice to have a chicken plucker. I
will show my husband this website you sent and he will
probably order the book...
Thanks again...

=====
Jackie