market-farming - RE: [Market-farming] Re: water formula

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Marie Kamphefner" <kampy AT grm.net>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [Market-farming] Re: water formula
  • Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 04:46:07 -0600

Regards to the list:

Thanks to all who responded about the water jugs.

Miranda Smith, the book you wrote has been so helpful to me. Just about
every question that comes up, I find the answer in your book. I think
that's where I got the idea about the milk jugs. You had a photo in
your book of a caged tomato plant surrounded by water jugs. You must
know everything there is about gardening! Thank you for writing the
book!

Marie in Missouri