market-farming - RE: [Market-farming] Re: water formula

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Rick Hopkins" <rdhopkins AT americanpasturage.com>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [Market-farming] Re: water formula
  • Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 22:35:04 -0600

One of the MU research farms just a few minutes from here has a solar heated
green house. Latitude is a factor, so adjustments would be required for a
different location. I was at the center a few weeks ago on one of the
colder mornings and asked about the morning temperatures in the green house.
It went to 34 degrees F on a single digit morning.

http://aes.missouri.edu/swcenter/sustain/solargrnhse.stm

Rick H.