market-farming - RE: [Market-farming] re: selling grass-fed steaks

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Wiediger, Alison" <awiediger AT HART.k12.ky.us>
  • To: "'market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [Market-farming] re: selling grass-fed steaks
  • Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 08:01:47 -0600

Rick,

You might want to target another market - pets. People are nuts about their
pets - I know ours really eat WELL - and might well pay a premium price for
your liver which is so superior to feed-lot liver! Same sales pitch, no
grain, no toxins from antibiotics, hormone implants, etc. When our
customers don't want the liver, we just put it in the freezer for our dogs,
and they go NUTS over it.

Alison Wiediger, Au Naturel Farm