market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] discussion threads off topic?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Del Williams" <delannw AT dlogue.net>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] discussion threads off topic?
  • Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 16:35:33 -0600

Hey Paul!

I think this is just a reflection of it being a down time for many growers ... oh and spending a little more time around the computer during the day.

It's a pretty active list in general with plenty of good info surfacing.  I follow stuff I will never do and have learned some interesting things ...  did you find the discussion on economies of scale useful?

I'm such a small, tiny, miniscule grower with no goal of becoming big but that was interesting... something to think about.

Anyway, you won't wait to long before something comes up for you... I'd bet.

Del Williams
Farmer in the Del
Clifton IL