market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] chicken processing for sale in MD

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Leigh Hauter <lh AT pressroom.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] chicken processing for sale in MD
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 11:56:45 -0500

Title: Re: [Market-farming] chicken processing for sale in MD
Judy,

the problem is finding a chicken processor that is usda. (you have to have a completely different building to process birds) There are very few chicken processors at all.  I was surprised there was one within an hour of berryville.  I've been looking for personal use.  do you know the name and location of the processor?